Since the foundation was started in late 2014, the generosity of our many supporters has enabled us to donate well over £20,000 to a number of amazing charities who are changing lives in the UK and overseas.
Some of the many specific projects which have been achieved through the foundation:
- The ongoing operation of lifesaving ambulance motorbikes in rural Uganda
- Provision of bespoke wheelchairs and training in Uganda for children with cerebral palsy
- Grant towards the completion of a medical centre at the Samaritan Orphanage in Tanzania
- Purchase of Head torches to support care workers struggling with the regular power cuts in Uganda
- Purchase of ‘Ventouse extractors’ which increases the safe delivery of babies in Uganda
- Support for the running of Mercy Ships Medical ship operating in different parts of the developing world.